How we are keeping our customers safe
Throughout the pandemic, our top priority has been the health and safety of customers and employees, while also working around the clock to expand services, launch new protocol, and open store in order to serve the dramatic increase in customer demand for medication and delivery.
To keep our people safe and healthy, we have implemented increased safety protocols, including:
- Performing daily employee temperature checks and distributing masks and gloves to community, employees.
- Employees are required to wear mask and gloves during working time.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they feel sick and daily report to HR during 7-day monitor period.
- Providing plexiglass barriers between cashiers and customers at checkout.
- Having reception at front door to screen customers and restricting the number of customers within premises at one time.
- Rolling out enhanced cleanliness and sanitation protocols every hour.
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines, 6 feet distance cautions are taped on store floor.
- Starting May 15th, We will require all customers wear face covering when entering the store.