How we are caring for our team members
Our team members are our top priority, and we’ve taken the following steps to support them during this time of uncertainty:
- We are distributing face masks and gloves to team members across our stores at the beginning of each shift. We also give extra masks to their family members.
- We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our stores and facilities, ensuring that interaction among team members and between team members and customers can happen at a safe distance.
- We have implemented crowd control measures that limit 5 customers within the premises at one time. Store floor is installed spacing guidelines for lines throughout the store.
- We set up plexiglass barriers between cashiers and customers at checkout.
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols.
- We instruct team members to stay home if they feel sick and daily report to HR during 7-day self-monitor period.
- We offer food and essential supply at cost price to team members.
- We have implemented daily temperature check screenings for team members.